Loading Summertime Availability...
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours for day tours and 14 days for overnight tours prior to trip result in complete forfeiture of paid price.
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any conditions which might adversely affect your ability to swim, snorkel or otherwise enjoy the activities provided. Each guest (or parent/guardian of children/others) must sign indemnity waivers upon boarding. Passengers enter the water at their own risk & owners/operators of the vessel will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death, jellyfish stings or any other consequences whatsoever.
- Travel insurance is recommended, adventure travel may involve risks, whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers beyond our control.
- All departure and itineraries are subject to weather/seasons and may be changed/cancelled at our discretions.
- Singer season (October-May) it’s recommended to wear full length protective stinger suits(provided) while swimming/snorkelling.
- Accessibility Information – We try to cater to everyone, however, if you have a disability which limits movement please contact us to discuss your specific requirements as there are some limitations due to the layout of the vessel:
- steep stairs are located from the deck to the sleeping quarters, the galley and the toilets
- stairs will need to be climbed to access and depart the vessel and a tender (small vessel) is used to access beaches and bays
- sailing means the vessel can lean to the side and might need quick movement at some times
- we do have laminated briefing sheets for those with hearing impairments
- Sunscreen – please bring ‘reef-safe’ sunscreen to avoid polluting the reef, see options www.thegreenhubonline.com/2018/01/18/what-tolook-for-in-reef-safe-sunscreen/
- COVID 19 updated terms as of December 17, 2021:
- As per Queensland health directives, all passengers travelling are required to be fully vaccinated, proof of vaccination presented to crew upon boarding.
- Please ensure you are aware of our policy regarding COVID-19 as you may be refused boarding if you have any of the following:
- Any flu like symptoms, such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
- Have been in close contact with someone who is a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 7 days
- If for any reason you have experience any of the above, please call us as soon as possible.